More Love!!!

Action speak louder than words always... God didn't just tell us He loved us -- He showed us... Love is an action word. I truly am thankful to my father in law and mother in law for their presence at the Elevation Ceremony on 10/20/2007. They are always so supportive of everything Justin and me do. They are truly a blessing to us. It is a blessing to have people in your life that is willing to do whatever they can for you. We are blessed!!!

I am thankful for my friend of 12 years in the black and brown. She was there to show some love and support as well. Thank you, Marsha. You have helped to make that day -- one I will not forget. It was a very special and extremely memorable day.

Thanks to everyone who was there... You should be getting something from me in the mail soon if you did not already received it. Love you all with the love of God.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

Know and Tell Friday!

Truer Words Were Never Spoken