Prayer Changes Things!


The following prayer was taken from a devotional that I received today and I wanted to share it with everyone, be blessed and encouraged today. Amen!!!

Dear Father in Heaven, There are so many couples who long to have children of their own, but they just have not been able to do so. I pray for these families, that you will anoint them and bless the desire of their hearts. On the other hand, there are many children who long to have parents and a stable family to love and care for them. I pray that you will give them hope and bless the desire of their hearts. Please join together those parents and children into loving families. Meet their needs and show your hand in their lives. Thank you for hearing and for working in these special situations. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!

Know and Tell Friday!