Tava's First Visit To The...

Philadelphia Zoo






Oh what fun we had at the Philadelphia Zoo today. It was Tava's first visit and I am so glad that I was able to take her. It was just the two of us with hundreds of people -- I have never seen soooooo many people at the zoo of all the times I have been there. I have been there at least 5 times that I can count maybe more. And oh my lions -- people and children everywhere you look. Anyway, that did not deter us from having fun and seeing as many animals as possible. I am quiet sure we saw at least 95% of everything there is to see at the zoo and that is a big deal to me. Of all the times I have visited the zoo I have walked away many times knowing that I did not have the chance to see as much as I wanted to see but today I was able to see alot. I am thankful for that.

My niece is four and she liked it for the most part but I had fun -- maybe more than her -- lol. Well, she really did enjoy the water fountain and her ice cream and the turtles. I think the turtles and the hippo may have been her favorite animals to see. But I must say we were both tired at the end of the day. I hope you enjoyed our slide show. Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Latoya said…
Wonderful!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!