Wisdom for 2008

Here are some words of wisdom that was shared by a sister in Christ, Pastor Rose. These words are true and I couldn't say it any better. I have been through some of these issues this year and I thank God for using her to write this. It truly ministered to me. I pray it will do the same for you.



"1. KNOW WHO YOUR TRUE FRIENDS ARE-This may shock you, but your TRUE friends are probably not the individuals that you see and talk to every day.....huh...you'd be surprised......

2. KNOW WHO HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA-These are people that are basically just tolerating you to get to a certain end (i.e. you may have a particular platform or a relationship with a person and the only reason they want to get close to you is to gain access to your platform and or infiltrate the relationship you have with a specific person......

3. KNOW WHO IS MANIPULATIVE-This generally occurs in leadership (but can happen in any relationship). The entire basis of your relationship is for them to get you to do and be for them, with no concern as to what your well being is-as long as you're doing what THEY want you to do to make their program work, then all is well. But...just try and say NO.....see what happens.......

4. KNOW WHO IS LOYAL TO YOU-In my opinion....LOYALTY IS EVERYTHING. If you don't know that they have your back, and that they truly mean you good, then.....do what you gotta do, because when the deal goes down....trust me...YOU WILL BE LEFT OUT THERE BY YOURSELF.....

5. KNOW WHO YOU CAN TRUST-this one is a stickler for me-and it's self-explanatory. IF YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM...THEN WHY EVEN WASTE YOUR ENERGY??? Thank God that He allowed you to see....and move on.....

6. KNOW WHO IS USING YOU-Oh my God....this one should have been listed as number 1. There are so many that use you as a means to an end....you know, as long as you provide this service or as long as you keep me in your inner circle telling me things about someone I want to be close to but when you shut down the information the interaction stops...

7. KNOW YOUR WORTH-so many times we belittle ourselves not going forth and branching out with all that God has placed within us, and are being taken serious advantage of...because we don't know our worth. Believe me...those that are taking advantage of you are WELL AWARE of your value!!! It's time for you to take notice!!!!

8. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "CONFIDENTIALITY" AND "SECRECY"-There are times that we are given information that should most definitely be held in the utmost confidence; but then there are things that when we are told "shh-it's a secret" or we are made to feel that if we say something we will be disowned is OUT OF ORDER AND NOT OF GOD!!!! If what we are doing for God is pure, then there is absolutely nothing to be quiet about-I mean, what are we hiding???? This is often use by those in leadership to just test the waters to see how far you will take this directive, in addition to placing you in a position to be manipulated (see 3).

Lastly, please, please, remember:
DO NOT MAKE ANYONE A PRIORITY THAT MAKES YOU AN AFTERTHOUGHT!!!!! WHEN THEY NEED YOU....YOU ARE RIGHT THERE-BUT....WHEN YOU NEED THEM...WELL...."

This was a blessing to me and I pray that it was a blessing to you as well. May you all have a blessed 2008, with new true, genuine, and Godly relationships. I pray that they are relationships that are profitable and Kingdom focused. It's time for us to focus on God's agenda and do the work of the Kingdom and not be bothered or smothered my relationships that deter or distract us from doing what God has for us to do. So right here and right now my prayer is that God's will be done in each of our lives. I pray that we will develop a deep burning desire and passion in our hearts to do the work that He has called us to do. I pray that every obstacle will be removed in the name of Jesus. I pray that God's purposes and plan will prevail in the name of Jesus. I pray that no weapon formed against shall prosper and every tongue that rises against us in judgement will be condemned in the name of Jesus. I thank God that we will do all that He has planned for us to do. And His Kingdom will be advanced and His Will, will be done in Jesus name. Amen!!!


Comments

Toknowhim said…
It is already week 3 of my new meme, please come back by and participate again...

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!

Internet Cafe