Obedience

The following scripture reminds me that all we have to do is love God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength. If we do that then obeying Him won't feel like an obligation or duty but it will be a pleasure.
You know when you truly love someone -- you are willing to do anything, anything to please them and make them happy... even to the point of sacrificing your own wants and desires... Uuuummm!!!
I love you Jesus, I worship and adore you. I just want to tell you and show you, Lord I love you more than anything and anyone. My heart is yours forever and ever. AMEN!!!

"If you love Me, keep My commandments. "
(John 14:15)


Love is at the heart of obedience.

Comments

Toknowhim said…
"Know & Tell" meme is up... would love to have you participate...

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

Know and Tell Friday!

Truer Words Were Never Spoken