I'm Back!!!

Wow, I can't believe it!

It's been a long time since I posted a blog.

I am very sorry to those of you who check this regularly and haven't seen anything new.

I do have a very good excuse as to why I have not posted.

I am a teacher -- need I say more. Those of you who are teachers know what I am talking about. It is a 24/7 job and I think it is even more so when you work in a private Christian School. I am teaching 3rd grade and it is a lot of work. All I can say is WOW!!!

I have been very sick also and I think that is from lack of rest and too much stress!

But I thank God that I made it through and He has been real good to me.

Anyway I will try to post more often.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

Know and Tell Friday!

Truer Words Were Never Spoken