An Expression Of LOVE!!!

Today I am very thankful to my Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, for dying on the cross to save me from my sin and the sins of this world. I am forever grateful for the sacrifice He made on my behalf. Thank You, Jesus!!! John 3:16 says for God so Loved the World that He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have Everlasting Life.

Because of Jesus Christ!

Thank You, Jesus, for what you've done for me! Because of You I am Free! Because of You I have everlasting Life! Because of You I have Joy! Because of You I have Peace! Because of You I have Victory! Because of You I can Love Unconditionally! Because of You I've been Forgiven and I can Forgive! Because of You, I have been given Grace and Mercy! Because of You, I am Healed, Delivered, and made Whole! Because of You, I have been Called, Chosen, Anointed, and set Apart! Because of You, I was Created! Because of You, I Worship! Because of You, I Live, I Move, and I have my Being! Because of Who You Are I Love You more today than ever before! Just Because and only Because of You! Because of You I can Smile, Laugh, and Sing! Because of You, there is a sweet melody in my heart! Because of You I Dance! Because of You I Shout! Because of You I Pray! Because of You, I Believe! Because of You I have Everything I Need... Because of You I Exist! Because of You, I have been Redeemed! Because of You I still Remain! Thank You for being present in my heart! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I LOVE YOU, JESUS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!

Internet Cafe