A Challenge In My Thinking Is Changing My Perspective!

Have you ever set standard(s) for yourself that you thought were easy to attain and anyone should be able to live up to them but then you found out that not even you can live up to your own standard(s)?




What do you do?



Do you allow truth to come in so you can see the error of your ways and apply truth to correct it or lie to yourself and stay in a state of deception.



My point here is not so much that it's wrong to have standards but where did they come from? Are they coming from God, His Word, and His principles. Or are they standards born out of shame, guilt, hurt, and pain. If it's the latter then your standards will always reproduce what it was birth from i.e. hurt, pain, death, guilt, shame, etc... If it's the former then it will bring forth life, health, liberty, peace, joy, happiness and all things good. Don't be a victim! Be a Victor and an Overcomer!!!



The Word is always True:



Isaiah 55:8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.



Isaiah 55:9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.



Psalms 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

Know and Tell Friday!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!