Purpose!!!

I am living a Purpose driven life.

My Quote inspired by the Holy Ghost:

Everything that God has created or even done has a specific Purpose so therefore I am going to live my God Purposed life on Purpose for His Glory. He created me for a Purpose, and it shall come to pass because I choose to live a life filled with God's Purpose on Purpose. Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! Glory to God!!!

I am destined for Greatness because Greatness lives inside of me.


(1 John 4:4)
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Have Your way in me God however You want to. I am Yours completely. My answer is YES, YES, YES and AMEN!


If you are a child of God this is for you as well. If you are not a child of God you can become one by receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. To get more understanding read my blog entitled "Jesus is the answer!"
Won't you become a child of God today and reap the many benefits that Christ died and rose again to give to all who receive Him and believe?
Unfortunately many people have been told and have the misunderstanding that all people are children of God but that is not correct. We are all creations of God but not children until we accept Jesus as Lord and Savior of our lives -- the gift of salvation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

Know and Tell Friday!

Truer Words Were Never Spoken