It’s a Brand New Day!

A Brand New Day

It's a brand new day and I'm giving God the praise.  He is worthy of all the praise, worship, adoration, love, and all that I have to give Him.  As long as I live I will bless the Lord at all times and His praise shall continually be in my mouth!!! God is so good and there is none like Him!!! Hallelujah!!!

 
 

I am thanking God for the test and the trials because they have made me stronger and better for His Glory, for my good, and to bless others. I thank God for removing every hindrance and roadblocks that has been unproductive in my life and not needed to fulfill the vision He has written down for me before the world began... My life was, is now, and will always be in His Hands.  There is no other place that I would rather be. I am very safe in His arms.  Thank YOU, FATHER,  for holding me, for keeping me, for comforting me, for sheltering me, for guiding me, for understanding me, for loving me unconditionally, for always being there, for changing me, for maturing me, for taking care of me, and doing what is best for me even when it hurts and I don't understand it.  You are the Sovereign God, the Great I Am, the Living Word... I am so grateful to be called your own! I am so grateful that you saved me, healed me, delivered me, washed me in the precious blood of Jesus, took my sin and shame, gave me a brand new name and now I'll never be the same... Hallelujah!!!  My chains are gone, I've got a brand new song, I'm finally free and I will NEVER be BOUND again... I've got my LIBERTY, FINALLY, FINALLY, FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

 
 

Thank You, Lord, for setting this captive free and I will now and forever live to Love, Serve, and Worship You daily and Minister to those who are lost, dying, bound, and hurting according to the leading and guiding of Your Holy Spirit, through the gifting and the anointing that You have place in me, to give back to You. Have Your Way and let Your Will be done always and forever, in Jesus' Name! AMEN!!!!!!!!!

 
 

TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!