LOVE Is EVERYTHING!!!

The longer I live and the more I grow as a Child of God the more I am convinced that at the core of everything we do, say, and be, LOVE, has to be our motivating and most important factor. It is more important to be driven by love than anything else. We find this truth throughout scripture. Jesus told the disciples that the greatest commandment is to LOVE the LORD your GOD with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength and to LOVE you neighbor as yourself. We find in 1Corinthians 13 that LOVE is the greatest of all. Everything we do and say must be driven by LOVE.

I don't know about others but I know that I am always growing with God's help day by day in LOVE and learning how to LOVE not as the world define it but as God defined LOVE because HE is LOVE. For some reason all this week my mind has been meditating on LOVE, God's Way. I have been thinking and hearing about God's LOVE towards us and the truth is we cannot begin to fathom or even understand His undying, unrelenting, unending, never changing, ever abounding, everlasting LOVE for us and towards us. I am grateful for God's LOVE to me and I am even in the midst of receiving and understanding as much as I am able to with the help of the Holy Spirit that perfect LOVE of God to me and for me. Thank You, Lord, for LOVING me.

Here is a devotion I want to share that I read today:

Source: Grace For The Moment

Title: Love Is All You'll Find

We know the LOVE that God has for us, and we trust that LOVE. 1John 4:16

Water must be wet. A fire must be hot. You can't take the water out of water and still have water. You can't take the heat out of fire and still have fire.

In the same way, you can't take the LOVE out of [God]... and still have him exist. For He was... and is... LOVE. Probe deep within Him. Explore every corner. Search every angle. LOVE is all you find. Go to the beginning of every decision He has made and you'll find it. Go to the end of every story He has told and you'll see it.

LOVE.
No bitterness. No evil. No cruelty. Just LOVE. Flawless LOVE. Passionate LOVE. Vast and pure LOVE. HE is LOVE.


Me:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

Know and Tell Friday!