What does it mean to be a CHRISTIAN?

Christian Comments




Christian Comments


There is a children's song that I have sung many times with my children at school and it goes like this:

I am a C
I am a C-H
I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
And I have C-H-R-I-S-T
In my H-E-A-R-T
And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y


And then it repeats with a faster tempo. The children love to sing that song.

Isn't our God awesome He made the message of Salvation so easy to understand that everyone (children included) can understand what it means to be a Christian. People not children complicate the Good News about JESUS CHRIST. JESUS said that we must be like a little child to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.


(Matthew 18:2 NKJV)
Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them,
(Matthew 18:3 NKJV)
and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(Matthew 18:4 NKJV)
Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!

Know and Tell Friday!