***A New Thing***


The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.
(Proverbs 10:22)
God is soooo Good, Great, Amazing, Awesome, Majestic, Perfect, Wonderful, Beautiful, Holy, Righteous, Excellent.... Oh I Love Him so much! I Love You Jesus I Worship and Adore You-- I just want to tell You -- Lord, I Love You, MORE, than anything/anyone.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for what You have done in me and for what You are doing through me.

Like never before I am experiencing an Increase in the Presence of the Lord through Peaceful Productivity, Blessings, Courage, Joy, Love, Peace, and Strength in Abundance; and it's all because of Jesus! Hallelujah!!!

There is nothing like the Glory of God being with you, in you, on you, and around you -- everywhere you go and everything you do.

The Presence of the Lord is here. I feel Him in me and in my atmosphere. The Spirit of the Lord is here. I feel Him in me and in my atmosphere. He is with me always and I am so grateful for that.

"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
(Isaiah 61:1)
To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
(Isaiah 61:2)
To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified."
(Isaiah 61:3)

Meditate on these things and you too can experience peace, joy, love...

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy meditate on these things.
(Philippians 4:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!