Knowing Who You Are In Jesus Christ Makes A Difference!

Who Am I?
I am the salt of the earth (Matt.5:13).
I am the light of the world (Matt. 5:14).
I am a child of God (John 1:12).
I am part of the true vine, and Christ's life flows through me (John 15:15).
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15).
I am chosen by Christ to bear fruit (John 15:16).
I am Christ's personal witness sent out to tell everybody about Him (Acts 1:8).
I am a slave of righteousness (Romans 6:18).
I am a slave to God, making me holy and giving me eternal life (Romans 6:22)
I am a child of God; I can call Him my Daddy/Father (Romans 8:14,15; Galatians 3:26; 4:6).
I am a coheir with Christ, inheriting His glory (Romans 8:17).
I am a temple-dwelling place-for God. His Spirit and His life live in me (1Cor. 3:16; 6:19).
I am joined forever to the Lord and am one spirit with Him (1Cor. 6:17).
I am a part of Christ's Body (1 Cor. 12:27).
I am a new person. My past is forgiven and everything is new (2Cor. 5:17).
I am at peace with God, and He has given me the work of helping others find peace with Him (2 Cor. 5:18,19).
I am a child of God and one with others in His family (Galatians 3:26,28).
I am a child of God and will receive the inheritance He has promised (Galatians4:6,7).
I am a saint, a holy person (Ephesians 1:1; Philippians 3:20).
I am a citizen of Heaven seated in Heaven right now (Ephesians 2:6, Phil. 3:20).
I am a prisoner of Christ so I can help others (Ephesians 3:1; 4:1).
I am righteous and holy (Eph. 4:24).
I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3).
I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved (Colossians 3:12; 1Thessalonians 1:4).
I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life (Colossians 3:4).
I am a child of light and not of darkness (1Thess. 5:5).
I am chosen to share in God's heavenly calling (Hebrews 3:1).
I am part of Christ; I share in His life (Hebrews 3:14).
I am one of God's living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house (1Peter 2:5).
I am a member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God (1Peter 2:9,10).
I am only a visitor to this world in which I temporarily live (1Peter 2:11).
I am an enemy of the devil (1Peter 5:8).
I am a child of God, and I will be fully like Christ when He returns (1John 3:1,2).
I am born again in Christ, and the evil one-the devil--cannot touch me (1John 5:18).
I am Who God says I am because He created me this way. I am what I am by the grace of God (1Cor. 15:10).
Last but not least I am the Head and not the Tail -- Above and not beneath:

Deut. 28:13 And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.

Comments

Albert Howard said…
Joyce Meyer is one of our favorites as well as Mike Murdoch.

Ingrid and I wish to encourage you to be continually built up in the most holy faith. Don't stop your writing/blogging!

AlbertHoward.org

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!

Internet Cafe