The Greatest Prayer That One Could Ever Pray!

The Greatest Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to You in the name of Jesus, asking for forgiveness of all my sins? Your word says, "...the one who come to Me I will by no means cast out." (John 6:37), so I know You won't cast me out, but You take me in and I thank You for it.
You said in Your Word, "Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13).
Today, I am calling on Your Name, to save me now.
You also said, "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:9-10).
I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
I believe that He died on Calvary and was raised from the dead on the third day.
I believe that He ascended into heaven and now sits at the right hand of God the Father interceding for me.
I receive You, this day as my Lord and my Savior!
Thank You, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characteristics of the Jezebel Spirit!

The Truth About Oprah's Beliefs!!!

Know and Tell Friday!