Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day Ten: Community!

Well, today, I am thankful to God that you are someone who takes an active role in our community.  I think it is definitely fulfilling the commandment of loving your neighbor as yourself.  Thank you for being a man who cares about what is happening in our neighborhood and willingly take action to make things better and safer. I appreciate the fact that you don't turn a blind eye to crime and you are not afraid to do what is right in the face of danger.  I thank God for your courage in this area.
I love you! :-)  May the Lord, continue to lead you and guide you in this area Man of God and May you always follow His instructions and guidance. Lord, may your will be done continually in my hubby's life and keep him covered, strengthened and protected from hurt, harm, evil, and danger as he seeks first your Kingdom and Righteousness... in Jesus Name! Amen!


No comments: