Monday, April 09, 2012

Day One: My Best Friend :-)

I've decided to count my blessings and name them one by one.  I have so many blessings to thank God for.  God has truly blessed me with very good friend name Justin who is my hubby.

He is my best friend because he knows me the most.  He has seen me through the good, the bad, the ugly, the sad, my ups, my downs, my tears, my joys, my struggles, and my victories.  Through it all he has always been there.

Honey you know me most next to God who knows me best.  I'm grateful that even though you've seen the best and the worst of me. You still love me, care about me, and is there for me whenever I need you.  Thank you for being a true friend to me over the last 12-13 years that we've known each other. You are God's blessing to me! Thank You, Lord for my Best Friend, who is also my husband, Justin.

Thank you Honey and I love you!


No comments: