Friday, April 13, 2012

Day Five: Surprise!

Honey, I'm reflecting today on how good you are at surprising me.  You have surprised me many times and I'm thankful for that.  I like surprises :-)  Not only do you know how to surprise me, you always know exactly what to surprise me with and the fact that I always like what you surprise me with. 

I realize that yes, I forget sometimes... Okay, more often than I'd like to admit it but you do pay attention to the simple things that will brighten my day or put a smile on my face.  It really is the little things that makes me happy.  You do know this! Which is why at times the other little unpleasant/unlikeable things can dampen my day... With me it works both ways you know :-). 

This is another reason why I do need to remember the good because when I really take the time to remember I realize that the good outweighs the bad.  What's even more special for us is that God and only Him can also take the adverse and work it together for good so in a way it's all good in end.  We serve a good God and I'm glad that you love Him too :-).

I love you Honey and I appreciate the fact that you sure know how to make me feel special by your many surprises for me throughout the years.  Below is a video of various times you surprised me with something. :-)  I thank God for you!

No comments: