Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day Eleven: The Word!

Honey, today I am especially thankful to God for your passion for His Word of Truth.  It has been a tremendous encouragement to me.  I am grateful to God for using you and your gift of teaching His Word to impact my life in a positive way.  You are truly a teacher of God's Word.  He has certainly gifted you to teach His Word of Truth to His people.  Thank you for teaching me about God's Word and also for guiding me in the areas of how to spot false teachings. I am a blessed woman first to have Jesus as my Lord and Savior and second to have a husband that knows His Word and teaches it to me.  Thank you!  I love you and appreciate you and God's gift in you to me and others!!!  Thank you for allowing the Lord to have His way in your life so that you would be a blessing to me and others.  God Bless You Beloved of God!

No comments: