Monday, April 16, 2012

Day Eight: Laundry!

Today, I'm thankful that my hubby knows how to do his own laundry.  He is very good at it!  He likes to do his own laundry and he also knows how to pack them away as well.  At one point and time I use to be annoyed that he did only his laundry and when we first started out I would do both of our laundry.  I felt that it was only fair that he would do all the laundry as well.  However, I am just now reminded that he did try to do both of our laundry a couple of times but I have a particular way that I like mine done and he has a particular way that he likes his done.  So to solve it all we both do our own laundry... Well, I do everything else except his clothing which he does.  So it works out just fine for the two of us.

Honey, thank you for sharing in the household duties by doing your laundry :-)


No comments: