Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!




Today marks the 7th year of our Wedding Anniversary day back in 2001. I remember that day very well. It is one that I will not forget. It was a beautiful day filled with love as we promised our love to each other until death do us part. And here we are seven years later still saying "I Do." But with more meaning and intensity. We have been through alot together. We have always been there for each other through the good times and the rough times. We are totally committed to each other. None of this would be possible if we didn't have a strong relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus. He is the one that keeps us growing together and blending as one. We have each sacrificed for each other and put each other above our own individual needs and wants. We have grown more and more to love and appreciate each other. Marriage is work but it is also pleasure. I thank God for my husband and the very fact that He loves God and desires to live his life filled with God's purpose on purpose makes it even more special. God has truly blessed us and we owe Him our ALL and that is what we vow to give Him and each other. I love you, Honey!
I Wove You
Happy 7th Anniversary to us and many more...

1 comment:

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Hi Godmomie Latoya & Godpopie Justin,

I just wanted to say that I had a great time with both of you and Tava on Saturday. When I got here, I learned that it was your 7th anniversary. I enjoyed looking at the pics of your wedding in the spinning heart and I even saw my Mommy!

Happy Anniversary and I hope you will have many, many more!

Love, Elijah